Traditional Thai Massage
Thai massage is a therapeutic massage and a traditional treatment for relieving stress and tension, and for the treatment of back pain, stiff neck, shoulder pain, and sports injuries including muscle and tendon strain.
Traditional Thai Massage technique is known as the most holistic type of therapy. It combines modern scientific knowledge of anatomy of physiology with the disciplines of traditional oriental medicine. It employs combinations of rhythmic acupressure, body rocking and deep assisted stretches to relieve muscular tension and enables more blood to be carried throughout the body. A number of gentle techniques are carried out on the floor using the feet, knees, elbows, palms, forearms and thumbs.
Benefits of full body massage Thai Massage include:
- Alleviation of physical and emotional tension
- Release and relaxation of muscles and improved flexibility
- Relief from general muscular aches and pains
- Muscolo-skeletal realignment
- Sciatica Pain
- Improves circulation and stimulates the lymphatic system